Are you taking care of yourself? If the answer is "No," you're in good company. We talk a lot about self-care here at Pepperlane, in part because it is so easy to put on the back-burner.
Yet, the truth is that if we want to be able to show up with energy, excitement, and purpose, you need to be filling your own cup too.
Pepperlane Round-Up: Virtual Services for Busy Moms and Business Owners
We selected each business below with specific intention knowing that you have needs for support in many areas of your life. This blog focuses on businesses for your personal needs, and you can find our other round-ups here: Business, Family/Home.
- Amy Falk - My business is Syndala Life Coaching; I’m a certified Life Coach, and not-so-certified artist. I’m passionate about helping people get out of their own way so they can truly be who they are. It's amazing to witness people in their true element, using their gifts, talents and interests to the fullest.
- Heather Maguire - I am passionate about connecting with people authentically. My work is based on the knowledge that each of us has a unique purpose and the skills and talents we need to live it! I have the pleasure of holding space for people as they step into a deeper appreciation of their unique being.
- Carla Orr - I am passionate about helping women connect to their creative center. I offer classes, workshops, and healing art sessions to help women connect their mind, body and spirit through art.
- Lisa Dahl - As a Certified Health and Wellness Coach, I am passionate about helping people create a healthier lifestyle through nourishing their bodies with real food, in ways that support their busy lifestyles. With a focus on progress, not perfection, I aim to help people be happy, healthy, and confident at any size.
- Rebecca Moore, InANutshell Consulting - I'm passionate about empowering female founders to cultivate purpose and create meaningful income.
We can all use a hand sometimes. If you need a little extra support around the house or with your family, these incredible business owners (and many others on the Pepperlane Marketplace) would be happy to help.