We are excited to announce that we have redesigned our Business Owner Profile Pages—your mini-website within the Pepperlane Hire a Mom Marketplace. The new design goes live across all pages on Monday, April 6th.
If you have questions about timing or how to update your Profile, click here.
Pepperlane has made a considerable investment with the goal of making it easier for customers to contact you, and making it simpler for you to update your Profile.
We interviewed Pepperlane Members and customers, hired UX designers and developers, and did extensive testing...we are so happy with the results and we hope you are too.
Enhancements to help customers find your business:
Potential customers no longer have to create an account to reach out to you (Woohoo!). And now they have two options for outreach:
- “Ask a question.”: This shows you are willing to be helpful and provide more details about your business
- “I’m interested. Let’s talk.”: This CTA allows for motivated buyers to reduce the back-and-forth of scheduling a time and get connected quickly
There are three things that potential customers want to know about you right away: what you do, where you are, and how much your service cost. So we moved the Impact Statement, Location and Pricing to the top of the page.
- New Service Pricing Options make it easier to specify a rate and give potential customers a sense of what they can expect to pay. (Pro Tip: giving an indication of your pricing has been shown to increase contact rates)
- Your whole Profile is viewable as a single scrolling page, which makes it easier to discover your services, projects and testimonials without having to hunt for them
- We changed the colors, fonts and positioning of the CTAs to make them easier to find and more attractive
- You can now add an Impact Statement to each Service to clearly summarize the benefit to your customer
- New service categories will help potential customers to discover you in search results (High fives for more traffic to your page!)
- Projects has been renamed Portfolio, and incorporated right into your main Profile page, so everyone can see your beautiful images and customer stories
- Testimonials are now collected in one place and easy to scan
Enhancements to make editing your Profile easier:
- The layout is visible as you work, so you know exactly where your copy and pictures will be placed
- There are prompts in each module to explain what content you should include
- Clearer sections so you can showcase more of your work, and improve your SEO
- Streamlined edit/preview/publish experience, so you can work faster (who doesn’t love that!?)
We sincerely hope you are excited about the new Business Owner Profile Pages.
If you have any feedback or questions as you start editing your profile, leave a comment here or send us an email! We love hearing from you.